Monday, March 11, 2013

I hate Wisconsin weather.

Leave a Comment
Hello again internet peoples.

I would just like to take the time to say that weather in Wisconsin, especially Madison, in winter, is like walking through arctic hell and no person should have to experience this on a daily basis. And of course, one day there will be a ridiculous blizzard (like last week), and the next day it will be sunny and 50 degrees, with everyone walking around without their jackets. And then the next week will be another blizzard-y hell (like today). And if you're a college student at UW-Madison like me, you know what it's like to half to walk in that gross, grey slush that is lying around everywhere and having to get your perfectly nice boots all sopping wet and muddy, all the while rushing to make it to your next class. All I can say is that I am never again wearing Ugg boots in this weather and I will have to resort to buying those unattractive (in my opinion) rubber rainboots that many females around campus seem to be wearing nowadays. Oh, and don't get me started on the ten mile per hour winds that blow in your face, messing up your hair and ruining any attempt you might have made that day to look halfway decent. Because of these traumatizing experiences I have had recently, I will most definitely be moving to California or New Mexico ASAP. And yes, I know that's what practially everyone from the Midwest says, but they have a point.

See you in San Francisco!

Latinmetalhead

0 comments:

Post a Comment