Friday, March 29, 2013

Maybelline Falsies Mascara Review

Leave a Comment

Hi all!
Here's a brief review of the Maybelline Falsies "Volum Express" mascara.

Overall, I really like this mascara because it truly does work wonders on your eyelashes and leaves them looking much longer and fuller. I also like the curved shape of the wand brush, because it allows you to apply the product more evenly and on the outer and bottom eyelashes as well. The small bristles on the brush also help separate the individual lashes to avoid clumping. The only thing I would say about it is that it can get a little messy during the application, and it is not waterproof so it can smudge and smear easily. Besides that, I love this product and I hope you all try it!

Overall rating: 8.5/10

Latinmetalhead

0 comments:

Post a Comment