Friday, March 15, 2013

Quick Tip!

Leave a Comment
Hey guys,
just wanted to share another quick college tip with you!
If you're like me, you sometimes have a hard time focusing on studying when you have a lot of things on your mind or you just feel distracted. Well, I've found that drinking an ice cold beverage with ice helps a lot because it wakes you up and quenches your thirst, and you can chew on the ice chips! Also, I've found that if you're at home, taking a quick shower also refreshes you but also makes you feel more relaxed after a long day at school or work. However, (you may have heard this before), but do NOT  study in your bed! As tempting as it may be (I've done this plenty of times before), I can almost guarantee you that you will feel way too comfortable and after 20 minutes you will fall asleep on top of your textbooks.

So those are just a few suggestions on how to stay focused while studying.
More to come!

Latinmetalhead

0 comments:

Post a Comment