Hey everyone!
Just wanted to add that you'll soon be able to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for more cool stuff and entertaining updates!
Stay warm,
latinmetalhead
Popular Posts
-
As one of my favorite bands of all time, I've decided to review Nirvana's second (and arguably, most known) album, Nevermind . Altho...
-
Hey guys, I wanted to share some handy eye makeup tip s I've learned from a friend and over the years of doing makeup myself. Here...
-
Hey all, Here's the second song of the day, enjoy :) Happy Friday! latimetalhead
-
1 . Do. NOT. fall. asleep . Especially if you are in the first rows. This should already be obvious to most of you, but if not, you sho...
-
Here are some awesome tips for applying daily foundation! 1. Cleanse and Moisturize! Before applying foundation, I always make sure to ...
-
So even though I love tons of metal here are my absolute favorite ones that are fairly new and that come from Europe that I seriously recomm...
-
Hey, I just thought I'd start doing a "Song of the Day" now so I can share great songs with you guys that you will enjoy. ...
-
Hi all! Here's a brief review of the Maybelline Falsies "Volum Express" mascara. Overall, I really like this mascara because...
-
Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a blast today, I know I did last night. One of the great things of being on the UW-Madison campus for...
-
"The Day That Never Comes" - Metallica http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlahvvymkxc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Enjoy :) Lat...
Labels
- Asking Alexandria (1)
- Bands (1)
- College (5)
- Easter (1)
- Jokes (1)
- Madison (2)
- Make Up (1)
- Makeup (3)
- mascara (1)
- Music (7)
- My Chemical Romance (1)
- Pet Peeves (1)
- Product Reviews (1)
- Song of The Day (2)
- St. Patrick's Day (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment