Hey everyone!
I decided that I would write about some fun things to do in case yourself in downtown Madison one days! Here are my top 3:
1. State Street
This is the main area where college students go to grab a bite to eat before heading over to the library, have fun at the bars, or take a little shopping break at the Urban Outfitters store. Filled with small boutiques, shops, restaurants, State Street is perfect for walking on a nice sunny day and exploring the many places it has to offer.
2. The Overture Center
Also located on State Street, the Overture Center hosts many plays and student performances all year-long, in a gorgeous building that will leave you in awe. Last year, I attended a performance of the play Rent here, and it was spectacular.
3. Memorial Union
Not only does the Union have delicious ice cream made from milk from native Wisconsin cows, but it is also host to dozens of performances and dance parties on its Terrace overlooking the lake. During the summer, the Union is the place to go to listen to live music and drink some good, old-fashioned Wisconsin beer.
On Wisconsin!
Latinmetalhead
Popular Posts
-
As one of my favorite bands of all time, I've decided to review Nirvana's second (and arguably, most known) album, Nevermind . Altho...
-
Hey all, Here's the second song of the day, enjoy :) Happy Friday! latimetalhead
-
1 . Do. NOT. fall. asleep . Especially if you are in the first rows. This should already be obvious to most of you, but if not, you sho...
-
Here are some awesome tips for applying daily foundation! 1. Cleanse and Moisturize! Before applying foundation, I always make sure to ...
-
So even though I love tons of metal here are my absolute favorite ones that are fairly new and that come from Europe that I seriously recomm...
-
Hey, I just thought I'd start doing a "Song of the Day" now so I can share great songs with you guys that you will enjoy. ...
-
Hey guys, I wanted to share some handy eye makeup tip s I've learned from a friend and over the years of doing makeup myself. Here...
-
Hi all! Here's a brief review of the Maybelline Falsies "Volum Express" mascara. Overall, I really like this mascara because...
-
Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a blast today, I know I did last night. One of the great things of being on the UW-Madison campus for...
-
Hey guys! If you're not on spring break already, you're probably (like many students) currently overwheled with midterms and paper...
Labels
- Asking Alexandria (1)
- Bands (1)
- College (5)
- Easter (1)
- Jokes (1)
- Madison (2)
- Make Up (1)
- Makeup (3)
- mascara (1)
- Music (7)
- My Chemical Romance (1)
- Pet Peeves (1)
- Product Reviews (1)
- Song of The Day (2)
- St. Patrick's Day (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment